Entries are now open for the Premier Scottish Sale
To enter please complete the form by clicking the link below.
Closing date 29th June 2021
Show and Sale
Show Classes – Only individually entered animals allowed to be shown in individual classes.
- Aged Ram ( if enough entries received)
- Shearling Ram
- Ram Lamb
- Ewe (if enough entries received)
- Ewe lamb
- Male Champion
- Female Champion
- Overall Champion
- Pen of Females
Rosettes of above classes to be supplied by the Club
- Best Horn Exhibit
Rosette supplied by the Dorset Horn and Poll Dorset Sheep Breeders’ Association.
Judge: Mr David Rossiter
The show will only take place, depending on Covid 19 Restrictions
- MV Accredited
- Individual Ewes
- Individual Gimmers
- Individual Ewe Lambs
- Pens of females
- Aged rams
- Shearling Rams
- Ram Lambs
- Non registered sheep MV
- Non MV
- Follows as above
Stirling Sale Terms and Conditions
- Entries will be accepted from all Scottish Dorset Breeders Club members. By
entering you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the Club.
- Entries received from anyone with membership fees outstanding at the close of
entries shall not be accepted.
- All entries will be charged at a cost of £5 (£6 including VAT) per head individual or
£5 (£6 including VAT) per pen.
- Full members, no restriction in number of entries, Associate members are restricted
to 8 females and 1 male. Junior members based on the equivalent adult membership.
- All sheep if eligible must be registered prior to the sale.
- Any sheep which is not eligible for registration, approved or Generation 1 must be
declared as such at time of entry.
- Any lots entered as pens, must be sold as pens.
- Only individually entered sheep are eligible for the individual show classes.
- An inspection of the registered sheep will take place prior to the sale. Although any
prospective buyer should make sure that they carry out their own on potential
- Upset prices Individual Females 150gns and Rams 250gns. Pens no set upset.
All sheep to be sold in guineas.
- The Club retains the right to withdraw any lot which could bring disrepute to the
- All entries are received in good faith and the Club cannot be held accountable for
any incorrect information.